The Aspen Vista Collar improves patient care and saves times with its innovative height adjustment technology. Unlike the standard model, the Vista collar features a unique height adjustable knob in front that changes the height of the collar to fit any patient the Vista collar is really six collars in one.
Aspen Vista Collar Features
- Proven cotton lined Aspen pads wick mositure from patients skin while clickable polyurethane foam assure optimal pressure distribution.
- Eliminate Sizing: The Vista eliminates the need for sizing methods of any kind. The innovative design of the Vista allows the practitioner to simply apply the collar and then adjust to the proper height.
- Dial Height Adjustment: Getting the correct size for the patient is easy using the Vista Dial Height Adjustment System. Simply pull and turn the Dial to select 1 of 6 Vista height settings.
- Automatic Lock: Once the correct height has been determined, releasing the Dial automatically locks the size.
- Effective Motion Restriction: the Vista collar provides safe and effective motion restriction for all patients in need of extended wear collars.
- Unparalleled Patient Access: The enormous tracheal aperture provides functional access for airway management and other essential procedures.
- Inventory Management: By incorporating 6 sizes in 1 collar, the Vista eliminates the cost of storing multiple sizes and frees up valuable inventory space.
PDAC approved billing code L0172.
Aspen Vista Cervical Collar may be used to treat:
- Decompressive procedures
- Whiplash injuries
- Fracture management
- Cervicogenic headache
- Cervical disc syndrome
- Post surgical stabilization
- Musculoskeletal discomfort
- Sprain / strain
- Soft tissure injuries
Universal Size One Size Fits All