The Aspen Horizon 456 TLSO Back Brace is one of CSA Medical Supply's most popular back brace's. It’s specifically designed to provide motion restriction which promotes healing within the lumbar spine. This TLSO brace is comfortable and very easy to put on and take off. This TLSO Back Brace has several fantastic features. It has ‘telescoping shoulder straps’ which provide maximum adjustable comfort for even the tallest patients. The Aspen Horizon 456 TLSO Back Brace features ‘tri-band’ technology which provides much needed stability, compression and flexibility.
The Horizon 456 was designed specifically to target patients with indications that have historically been a challenge to treat such as compression fractures, burst fractures and hyper-kyphosis. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon 456 TLSO can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for treatment of recurring back pain.
Aspen Horizon 456 TLSO Back Brace Features
- Telescoping shoulder straps provide 13 inches of height adjustment to effectively fit even the tallest patient.
- Memory flex open configuration shoulder straps make donning and doffing easy while providing optimal flexion and rotational control.
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibility.
- One size adjustable braces fits waists ranging from 24-70 inches. Lateral Extension Panels required for waists above 50 inches.
ATTENTION YOUR Back Brace MAY BE COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE:
Recent US federal government legislation helps make Back Braces and Supports more accessible to patients. Most health insurance plans cover the purchase Back Braces. Each health care insurance plan determines the specific coverage and reimbursement for Back Braces. As a licensed Durable Medical Equipment Provider, and Home Medical Equipment Provider CSA Medical is able to bill your medical insurance for Back Braces and Supports. Please call for more information to see if your Back Brace is covered.
Aspen Horizon 456 TLSO may be used to treat:
- Post operative support
- Decompressive procedures – epidurals
- Fracture management
- Scoliosis with musculoskeletal discomfort
- Degenerative disc disease
- Post surgical stabilization
- Bulging or herniated disc
- Spinal stenosis
- Severe DJD
The Aspen Horizon TLSO 456 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches. Any measurement 50" and beyond requires the optional extension panels (added charge).