The TRÚ ease Single Electric Breast Pump is a closed-system, single electric breast pump intended for personal use. The four preset speed patterns (two for letdown and two for milk expression) help mothers best match their baby's natural nursing pattern and maximize milk production in less time. Each preset pattern has seven levels of vacuum suction, allowing the user to choose the most comfortable and effective vacuum strength.
The TRÚ ease is durable and dependable enough for daily expressing. It is designed with simple, user-friendly controls and an LED display to indicate the current speed setting. The pump's closed-system diaphragm provides anti-back flow protection which prevents milk from coming in contact with the tubing or motor. The TRÚ ease Single Electric Breast Pump has flexible power options for portable pumping for those busy moms on the go. It can be electric- powered or battery operated. Fits perfectly into the convenient carrying tote (included) for a complete portable solution.
- Single electric pump with four preset speed patterns and seven levels of vacuum strength
- Closed system diaphragm prevents milk back-flow from entering tubing or electric motor
- Vacuum adjusting wheel allows user to manually adjust between seven levels of suction strength
- Expression button allows the user to toggle between four speed settings: two stimulation settings and two expression settings
- LED display provides visual status of programs and functions
- Flexible power options - electric-powered or battery operated (4-AA batteries sold separately) Includes collection bottle that converts from a collection to a feeding bottle within seconds
- Comes complete with expression collection combo kit, bottle adapter kit, 12V AC/DC adapter, vacuum tubing adapter, spare parts (one valve and o-ring), carrying bag and user manual
- BPA Free
- Vacuum: -177~-250 mmHg
- 1 year warranty on pump and 120 days on all other components
- May be covered by your insurance Call For Information!
Attention Your Breast Pump May Be Covered By Your Insurance:
Recent US federal government legislation helps make breastfeeding more accessible to mothers and babies. Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, most health insurance plans are required to provide breastfeeding equipment and counseling for pregnant and nursing women. The Act also eliminates cost sharing for these services under many plans. Each health care insurance plan determines their specific lactation support and services, breast pumps and supplies, and method of delivery. As a licensed Durable Medical Equipment Provider, and Home Medical Equipment Provider CSA Medical is able to bill your medical insurance for breast pumps. Please call for more information to see if your breast pump is covered.
1 year warranty on pump and 120 days on all other components