Collect breast milk when it's convenient for you with the Single Channel Breast Pump from Medquip. The comfortable system features adjustable multi-level suction with an anti-backflow system to keep milk from entering the motor. An LCD display conveniently shows the status of programs and functions. Comes with a handy carry bag and can be powered by four AA Alkaline Batteries for maximum portability. Plus, the unit can convert to a manual breast pump in seconds when power isn't available.Features and Benefits
- LCD Display provides status of programs and functions
- Adjustable Multi-level suction
- Includes Soft Silicone Cushion Breast Cup for Optimum Comfrot
- Anti-backflow System prevents Milk from Entering Motor
- Bottle Feeding Adapter Kit & Storage Container with Lid
- Bisphenol A (BPA) Free
- Convenient Carrying Bag
- A/C Power Supply Included
- May be powered with four AA Alkaline Batteries
- One Year Limited Consumer Warranty
- Actual Product Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Batteries: 4 - AA
- Overall Product Height: 7.04"
- Overall Product Length: 9.6"
- Overall Product Width: 3.52"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Attention Your Breast Pump May Be Covered By Your Insurance:
Recent US federal government legislation helps make breastfeeding more accessible to mothers and babies. Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, most health insurance plans are required to provide breastfeeding equipment and counseling for pregnant and nursing women. The Act also eliminates cost sharing for these services under many plans. Each health care insurance plan determines their specific lactation support and services, breast pumps and supplies, and method of delivery. As a licensed Durable Medical Equipment Provider, and Home Medical Equipment Provider CSA Medical is able to bill your medical insurance for breast pumps. Please call for more information to see if your breast pump is covered.