Not every breast pump is made the same. Some pumps are more convenient than others, especially for mothers that work. Since breast feeding can be painful at times breast pumps shouldn't be uncomfortable when in use. The Tru Comfort Double Electric Breast Pump offers a kinder approach to breast pumping. This device offers a multi-level suction system that mimics how a baby naturally eats.
What Makes TRU Comfort Different
This double electric breast pump can also be used as a single pump and features a digital setup for ease of use. Included with the kit is a bottle feeding adaptor and lidded storage containers. It is also BPA-Free, making it perfectly safe for babies to use whenever needed.
Why We Like It
The TRU Comfort breast pump has convenience with portability due to its lightweight design, making it ideal for use after delivery when lifting requirements cannot exceed more than ten pounds. The pump is very quiet so you can pump discreetly when needed and there's even a little bag to tote it around in that won't draw unwanted attention.
What To Know Before Buying
It should be noted that this electric breast pump can be powered by four "AA" batteries for use when away from home but it can also be plugged in with the A/C adaptor that's included in the kit. The pump also has 28 different pumping options which offer complete flexibility. Simply browse to find the setting that works best for the situation.
TRU' Comfort offers a high quality product line however, if anything should break after receiving the breast pump, simply return it for a replacement. The product has a one year warranty on it.
The GentleFeed breast pump is also covered by all insurances through the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, so there is no out of pocket expense to you.
- Double electric pump with four preset speed patterns and seven levels of vacuum strength
- Closed system diaphragm prevents milk back-flow from entering tubing or electric motor
- Flexible power options - electric-powered or battery operated (4-AA batteries sold separately)
- Vacuum adjusting wheel allows user to manually adjust between seven levels of suction strength
- Expression button allows the user to toggle between four speed settings: two stimulation settings and two expression settings
- LED display provides visual status of programs and functions
- Includes two collection bottles that convert from a collection to a feeding bottle within seconds
- Comes complete with two expression collection combo kits, bottle adapter kit, 12V AC/DC adapter, vacuum tubing adapter, spare parts (one valve and o-ring), carrying bag and user manual BPA Free
- Vacuum: -177~-250 mmHg
1 year warranty on pump and 120 days on all other components