- Alternating Pressure Mattresses
- Med-Aire Essential 8" Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress S
Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting, the Med-Aire Essential combination therapy mattress system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration. The Med-Aire Essential incorporates a system of eighteen 8" deep individual bladders to maximize immersion and envelopment. The pump offers a static feature as well as adjustable comfort settings by patient weight. The removable cover is quilted for comfort, low shear, anti-microbial, water-resistant and vapor permeable. Plus, a CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.Features and Benefits
- Alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Incorporates eighteen 8" deep individual bladders
- Pump offers adjustable comfort settings and static feature
- Removable quilted cover is low-shear, anti-microbial, water-resistant and vapor permeable
- CPR valve
- Actual Product Weight: 25 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 35.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110VAC 60HZ
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 14508