An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. Our AP8000 model is the most cost-effective Alternating Pressure Mattress System available, offering optimum pressure redistribution and a simple, user-friendly pump. The removable top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant for maximum health benefit.
ATTENTION THIS ITEM MAY BE COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE!!!
Recent US federal government legislation helps make home medical equipment and durable medical equipment more accessible to patients. Both Medicare, Medicaid, and most commercial health insurance plans cover home medical equipment.
AS A LICENSED DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT PROVIDER, AND HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT PROVIDER CSA MEDICAL IS ABLE TO BILL YOUR MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION TO SEE IF YOUR EQUIPMENT IS COVERED.Features and Benefits
- 8" Alternating cell depth
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Quiet user friendly pump delivers air volume of 4 LPM
- The AP8000N alternating pressure mattress system is the most economical 8" therapeutic support surface in the market offering optimum pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The removable quilted zippered top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant
- Actual Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Alarms: No
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # ap8000n