- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
MyoTrain was designed by Bauerfeind to help with thigh muscle injuries. The MyoTrain uses an innovative velcro strapping system which allows you to adjust the compression level. The MyoTrain uses the movement of your leg to create intermittent compression and a massaging effect.
The two pads provided with MyoTrain can be placed wherever extra support is needed. The smaller acute pads help to stop bleeding and limits the spread of hematoma. The larger functional pad adds compression to the area around the injury to minimize pain. The MyoTrain can also be worn without pads during advanced rehabilitation or as a preventive measure. Made of lightweight breathable, moisture-regulating knitted fabric the MyoTrain keeps you cool and dry throughout the day. The support is easy to put on and take off.
- Helps with muscle injuries in the thigh area
- Compression individually adjustable
- Stops hemorrhages
- Promotes the absorption of edema and effusions
- High wearing comfort
- Siliconized edge (inner) – Remains securely in position, even during movement
- Knitted fabric – Anatomical, three-dimensional knitted fabric, adapts to the shape of the body
- Straps – Easy to put on and take off, individually adjustable compression
- Functional and acute pad – For targeted compression
- Edges – Reduced pressure at the edges, increases wearing comfort