The EpiTrain active elbow support by Bauerfeind helps to relieve and stabilize the elbow joint. Even compression from the upper arm down to the elbow and the forearm offers stability. The EpiTrain’s is made of lightweight and breathable knitted fabric which is comfortable to wear. The knitted fabric offers a high level of compression which helps to support your elbow without constricting your range of motion.
Why We Like It
The EpiTrain helps to improve blood flow circulation around your elbow which helps to relieve pain, and elbow irritations. In addition the increased blood flow allows for your injury to heal faster reducing your recovery time.
What Makes It Different
Unlike most elbow supports on the market today the EpiTrain helps to stimulate the muscles and tendons, while actively stabilizing the elbow joint . Long-term, this activation creates better muscle control and helps prevent incorrect movement.
- Graduated compression - Compression tapers at the edges to target painful areas and help improve circulation.
- Pressure-reduced edges - Ensure a comfortable fit without constriction and make the support easier to put on and take off.
- Anatomical shape - Improves stabilization of the tendon. Viscoelastic material reduces vibration and shock to the tendon.
- Contoured pads - Boosts pain relief by relieving pressure and helps ensure correct positioning.
- Latex Free
- Tennis elbow (epicondylitis)
- Golfer's elbow (epicondylitis)
- Elbow pain
- Elbow swelling
- Elbow tendinitis
- Elbow arthritis