- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The ManuTrain wrist support by Bauerfeind helps support and stabilize your wrist following an injury or surgery. The ManuTrain uses lightweight knit compression fabric to help relieve, and stabilize your wrist.The level of stabilization of the support can be increased with an insert-able stay, and further enhanced with the tightening of the velcro strap. The insert-able stay can be adjusted and keeps the wrist in a functional position offering further relief.
Why We Like It
Like all Bauerfeind braces and supports the ManuTrain is made of high quality breathable material that wicks moisture from the wearers skin keeping your wrist cool and dry throughout the day.
What Makes It Different
The ManuTrain features two viscoelastic support pads which protect the nerves and bony protrusions against pressure peaks, and additionally offers a gentle massaging action throughout the day. The pain relieving and muscle activating effects of the support are therefore further enhanced.
- Stabilizes the wrist
- Relieves pain
- Activates the muscles
- Pads for protecting the nerves in the hand
- Gradable stabilization
- Seamless knit between thumb and index finger enables you to grip objects without irritation – enables you to grip objects without irritation
- Breathable materials – for optimal wearing comfort
- Three-dimensional Train active knit – for a perfect fit
- Wrist strap – für zusätzliche Stabilisierung
- Viscoelastic support pads – support and provide pressure relief for the wrist, nerves and vessels and accelerate absorption of edema and effusion
- Adjustable inner hand stay – for stabilization suitable for the indication
- Reduced pressure at the edges – prevents constriction