- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The GenuTrain S Pro knee brace adds mechanical stability to the joint. The brace stabilizes the knee with two adjustable hinges which are integrated medially and laterally. Depending on the indication the hinge can be blocked out to limit movement during rehabilitation.
- Three-dimensional Train active knit provides medical grade compression to reduce swelling and promote joint stabilization
- Anatomically contoured sidebars attach directly to the straps for increased stabilizing effect
- Hinges can be restricted at 30°, 60° or 90° flexion and 20° extension
- Sidebars are heat-moldable if customization is needed
- Viscoelastic insert surrounds the patella and facilitates correct positioning and pain reduction
- Knit and insert work together to stimulate proprioception
- Right and left specific for optimal fit
- Ideal for active lifestyle and athletic use
Code L1832/1833 Approved*
* Suggested codes are based on approved coding from PDAC as of 12/17. It is the responsibility of the provider to determine the appropriate billing code, as well as, whether the use of a product complies with medical necessity and other documentation requirements of the payer.