An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. The Masonair AS5000 adds Low Air Loss capability to the Alternating Pressure Mattress concept for a truly extraordinary therapeutic support surface. The AS5000 also offers a pressure control dial to optimize the 8" mattress's comfort level according to the patient's weight.Features and Benefits
- Combines low air loss and alternating pressure therapies for an extraordinary therapeutic support surface
- The powerful, yet quiet air pump provides sophisticated, user friendly operation
- 20 individual bladders
- The pump offers an 8 minute cycle time
- Removable, quilted non-shear, anti-microbial, fully enclosed cover encapsulates the entire mattress
- CPR feature for rapid deflation
- Alternating cell depth of 8"
- Control dial to auto-optimize patient comfort levels by weight
ATTENTION THIS ITEM MAY BE COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE!!!
Recent US federal government legislation helps make home medical equipment and durable medical equipment more accessible to patients. Both Medicare, Medicaid, and most commercial health insurance plans cover home medical equipment.
AS A LICENSED DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT PROVIDER, AND HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT PROVIDER CSA MEDICAL IS ABLE TO BILL YOUR MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION TO SEE IF YOUR EQUIPMENT IS COVERED.
- Actual Product Weight: 11.95 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual
- Pump Cycle Time: 8 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # as5000