The Roscoe Medical Knee Scooter is the perfect solution for those who are unable to put weight on their foot or ankle due to an injury. The knee scooter features a contemporary design with a large contoured padded knee platform, stable wheelbase and an easy-to-engage hand brake. It can be a great long or short term alternative to crutches or folding walkers that can have adverse affects such as back or under arm pain from extended use. The Roscoe Medical knee scooter allows patients to maintain an active and more independent lifestyle.
Roscoe Medical Steerable Knee Scooter Features:
- Scooter can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from an ankle or foot injury
- Large 8-inch clear PU wheels with sealed bearings
- Adjustable hand brake ensures safety
- Padded knee platform with easy-adjustment mechanism
- Padded handlebar grips
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 90 days on all other parts
- Height Adjustable to fit patients from 4' 11" to 6' 6"
Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 90 days on all other parts.