NEW KNEEROVER Jr. ALL TERRAIN KNEE WALKER - NOW AVAILABLE IN COASTAL TEAL COLOR
The ONLY All Terrain Knee Walker Designed for Kids and Small Adults - from the # 1 Knee Walker Brand
The revolutionary KneeRover Jr knee scooter is the most versatile and advanced kneewalker in the industry - establishing a new level of durability and freedom of mobility for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery or other lower leg injuries or medical conditions like ulcers.
These indoor - outdoor All Terrain walkers feature 9" diameter off-road pneumatic tires designed to easily traverse grass, sidewalks, gravel and dirt with incredible ease and agility (this is simply not possible with most knee scooters available today).
Knee Rover Jr. now comes equiped with the KneeRover Stabilizer for users seeking increased stability while maneuvering their scooter.
The Knee Rover Jr knee walker also includes a free detachable basket.
Whether your are at home, at work, on the trail or on the town, experience more of life on your terms with the All Terrain KneeRover!
- Ideal for small adults and kids recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The All Terrain KneeRover Jr is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Indoor - Outdoor All Terrain knee scooter features 9 inch pneumatic tires - perfect for navigating your home, work, and any terrain with ease - including grass, gravel, dirt and gaps in sidewalks.
- These steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and NEW KneeRover Stabilizer training wheel for maximum stability and control.
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage of rolling knee walker.
- Heavy duty double bar construction offers unprecedented strength and stability for a knee scooter. All Terrain KneeRover knee walker offers a 250 lb. weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 4'3" - 5'9".
Color: Coastal Teal with Metallic Finish
Product Weight: 24 lbs (26 lbs with Stabilizer attached)
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 250 lbs
RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT RANGE: 4'3" to 5'9"
Overall Length: 29"
Handlebar Height Range: 32" to 38"
Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 16"
Knee Support Height Range: 16" - 19.5"
Knee pad: 7" width x 12.5" length
Front Axle Width: 18.5"
Rear Clamp Brakes & Locking Hand brake
Wire Basket (9" x 6.5" x 7")