- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Knee Rover Jr. lightweight steerable knee walker is the first knee walker specifically designed for children and small adults. The Knee Walker Jr is the perfect alternative to crutches for children who are recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, foot surgery, ankle surgery or other lower leg injuries The KneeWalker Jr. provides excellent stability and safety with its sturdy design, unique 4-wheel frame, adjustable handbrake and rear disc brake.
The Knee Walker Jr knee scooter is very lightweight and portable thanks to its simple folding mechanism that utilizes an easy to use thumb-release lever. This knee walker comes equipped with a detachable storage basket.
- Storage: Easy Fold Capability for Convenient Storage and Portability
- Adjustable Rim Hand Brake
- Features Rear Rim Brake for Smoother, More Consistent Braking
- Padded Contoured Comfortable Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism
- 7.5″ x 5″ x 5″ Wire Basket is included for convenient storage and transport of your personal belongings
- Leg Compatibility: Left and Right
- Knee Rest: 3″ Contoured Molded Foam
- Handlebars: Comfort Form 7/8″ Steel
- Grips: Ergo Dynamic Easy Clean Rubber
- Setup: Tool Free
- Accommodates patient heights 3′ 6” to 5’ 4”
- Color:Light Blue, Pink
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 160 lbs
- Overall Length: 26"
- Handlebar Height Range: 27" to 32.5"
- Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 14"
- Knee Support Height Range: 14" - 17.5"
- Knee Pad: 5" width x 10" length
- Front Axle Width: 16"
- Rear Disc Brakes & Locking Handbrake
- Wire Basket (9" x 7" x 6.5")
1 Year Warranty