- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Liquid gel in the core allows for unrivaled pressure distribution across your bottom. Standard foam cushions simply provide a thin layer of padding while you are sitting. In this cushion, the internal fluid allows pressure to be moved from sensitive, high pressure regions, like the coccyx and tailbone, to regions with less pressure. The removable cover features a nonslip base for added stability and machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply remove the cover with the premium, durable zipper. Durably made, the cover will last for hundreds of washing cycles. Designed with medical-grade use foam, the cushion is also perfect for anyone who sits long hours at a desk or workstation. With an ideal balance of supportive foam and contouring gel this versatile cushion will make sitting comfortable again.
- 4 Layers Of Supportive Comfort
(1) Water-resistant cover is soft and luxurious to the touch and features a nonslip base for added stability. Machine washable, the cover is easy to remove for regular cleaning. (2) Waterproof seal ensures fluids will not intrude on the foam, making the cushion 100% waterproof. (3)Resilient foam will not flatten out, providing comfort and support throughout the day. (4) Liquid gel interior for exceptional comfort and even distribution of pressure.
- Liquid Gel Core
Dynamic fluid allows the cushion to continually distribute pressure evenly across the contact surface. Regular foam cushions simply can not match the pressure relief quality of gel cushions especially for pressure sores and discomfort.
Use your cushion freely and do not worry about everyday spills or wear and tear. The cushion has 2 different layers of waterproof material to ensure water will never compromise your cushion.
- Optimal Size
Designed to perfectly fit standard wheelchairs and office chairs, the cushion includes a nonslip base for stable and secure seating. Large enough to cushion your entire seating area yet small enough to remain portable and convenient.
- Vive Guarantee
60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- 1x Wheelchair cushion
- 1x 60 Day Guarantee
- Color(s): Black
- 16” x 16” x 3”
- 18” x 16” x 3”
- 18” x 18” x 3”
- 20” x 16” x 3”
- 18" x 16" x 2"
- 20" x 18" x 3"
- 22" x 18" x 3"
- Product Dimensions:
- Depth for all cushions: 3”
- Medium cushion: 16” x 16”
- Large cushion: 18” x 16”
- Extra-large cushion: 20” x 16”
- Product Weight:
- 3.52lbs – 16” x 16” x 3”
- 3.87lbs – 18” x 16” x 3”
- —-lbs – 18” x 18” x 3”
- 4.29lbs – 20” x 16” x 3”
- —-lbs – 18" x 16" x 2"
- —-lbs – 20" x 18" x 3"
- —-lbs – 22" x 18" x 3"
- Product Material(s):
- 80% polyester + 20% PU Leather
- 100% Polyurethane Foam - 30D
- Gel cover : Nylon with coating PVC
- Gel material: C1800 with CMC
- Spray with disinfectant spray and wipe clean.
- Hand wash with mild detergent, hang dry.
- Custom-made foam – flame retardant foam – density: 30D
- Is the strap for carrying or securing the cushion to the chair?
The strap is designed for carrying and transporting purchases. There are no straps that secure cushion to the chair.
- What are the dimensions of the strap?
The strap is 6” long.
- What is the strap made of?
The strap is made from nylon.
- Is the cushion machine washable?
The cushion itself is not machine washable, but the removable cover is. Be sure to wash with cold water and hang to the cushion cover to dry.
- How thick is the wheelchair cushion?
The cushion is a comfortable 3” thick.
- What are the dimensions of the wheelchair cushion?
It is 18”x 16”x 3”.
- How much does the wheelchair cushion weigh?
The cushion weighs 5.6 pounds.
- Can the wheelchair cushion be taken on an airplane?
Yes, the cushion can be taken on an airplane and will fit most airplane seats.
- Can this cushion be used in either direction?
Yes, you can place the cushion either way so that it fits in your preferred seat.
- Is there gel inside the cushion?
Yes, there is a liquid gel core inside the cushion.
- Will this wheelchair cushion fit on my wheelchair?
The cushion is designed to fit most wheelchairs. As long as the seat of your wheelchair is at least 18”x 16”, the cushion will fit.
- How much does the wheelchair cushion compress?
The foam layer is designed to keep its shape and will not flatten under your weight.
- Is there a weight limit to support the wheelchair cushion?
The wheelchair cushion can support up to 275 lbs.
- Will the wheelchair cushion flatten out a lumpy chair?
Yes, the firm and supportive cushion will make any chair comfortable.
- What color is the wheelchair cushion?
The wheelchair cushion is black.
- Will the wheelchair cushion sit higher up in my chair?
Yes, the cushion is a generous 3” thick and does not compress so you will sit a little higher in any chair.
- Will the wheelchair cushion alleviate pain from sitting too long in one place?
Yes, this cushion is designed to support and redistribute pressure, so it is perfect for anyone who sits for long hours.
- Will the wheelchair cushion alleviate pain from sciatica?
Yes, this cushion is designed to distribute your weight away from areas like the coccyx and tailbone that cause sciatica pain.
- Does the wheelchair cushion have a non-slip bottom?
No, the cushion does not have a non-slip bottom but should not slide in a wheelchair once weight is applied.
- Is the wheelchair cushion heavy-duty?
Yes, this cushion is designed for daily extended use.
- Is the wheelchair cushion waterproof?
Yes, this cushion includes a waterproof seal that will keep moisture from penetrating the cushion. In addition, the washable cover is water-resistant.
UPC: 028841242267 (16x16); 028841242267 (18x16); 028841242267 (20x16)
Product Number: CSH1014S (16x16); CSH1014 (18x16); CSH1014L (20x16)
Shipping Weight: 5.6 pounds