The Evolution seated knee scooter is designed to give you maximum mobility while you recover from a foot, ankle, knee, leg, or hip injury. The versatile Evolution scooter gives you all the benefit's of a knee scooter while being in a seated position. The Evolution knee walker is the perfect solution for patients who cannot bear weight on theirfoot/ankle, or knee. .
What Makes It Different
Unlike traditional knee walkers that require you place all of your weight on your shin while you use your good leg to push you around, the Evolution knee scooter allows you to sit down.
Why We Like It
The Evolution knee walker comes with a large gel padded seat and convenient front leg rest which allows you to rest in comfort while elevating your injured leg. It is great for long or short term use, and a great alternative to crutches or folding walkers that can have adverse affects on the back or under arm's from extended use
- Padded seat allows patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg on front foot peg
- Folds compactly for easy storage and transport
- Quick-release basket included
- Large 8-inch rubber wheels with sealed bearings; great for indoor or outdoor use
- Smooth movement with no hopping or skipping
- Handlebar grips for added
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Adjustable Seat Height Range: 22″ – 31″ with one inch increments
- Adjustable Handle Height Range: 33″ – 42″ with one inch increments
- Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Patient Height Range: 4’11″ – 6’11″