The DDS 300 Back Brace was designed for those who suffer from muscle spasms, cramps or pain in their back. It uses a patented air pocket expansion system that alleviates pressure in the lumbar spine by creating traction between the lower rib cage and the upper hip, achieved when the brace is inflated. This decompression for the lumbar vertebrae provides immense comfort and relief.
What makes the DDS 300 Back Brace different?
The DDS 300 has been manufactured by Disc Disease Solution to provide maximum comfort and support. The air pocket expansion system is an innovated design that effectively reduced lower back pain whiling giving users added support, and comfort. Not only that, but the DDS 300 can easily be worn underneath your clothing allowing for discreet support and comfort.
Why do we like it?
This brace takes back support to a new level and it is quite shocking just how quickly and effectively it gives users relief. The DDS 300 is extremely easy to use and can be worn under clothing unnoticed. It is also extremely lightweight, meaning you can wear it anywhere. Not only that, but it can also be washed as it is made with 100% durable soft cotton. This product has no drawbacks, giving immense pain relief to those who experience chronic back pain due to an injury.
What you need to know before ordering the DDS 300 Back Brace
The DDS 300 back brace comes with a handheld air pump which is used to easily inflate the device. Washing is easy as it is made of 100% durable cotton, we do recommend hand cleaning your DDS 300 every 2 weeks especially if it is going to be worn underneath your clothing.
- Relax muscle spasms, muscle cramps and help relieve strain and pain.
- Decreases axial loading while increasing disc height.
- Helps maintain proper posture. Improper posture places the upper body weight on the discs that causes back pain.
- Advanced tubeless air cell design for narrow fit.
- Assists individuals with strenuous jobs.
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing - very lightweight and comfortable
- Made of 100% durable soft cotton material for machine washing.
- Simple to use
- Available in a variety of sizes (up to 59” available upon request)
- One year warranty
DDS 300 Spinal-Air Decompression Back Brace may be used to treat:
- Herniated / Bulging discs
- Lumbar acute / chronic sprain
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Compression fracture in the lumbar region
- Failed surgery syndrome
- Low back pain due to physical and/or physiological conditions
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting and/or
- long hours driving
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Congenital weakness in waist
Warranty Information For DDS 300
1 Year Limited Warranty
DDS 300 Sizing Chart
Measurements Around The Navel