View 1 question & 1 answer about Aspen Evergreen 627 Lower Back Support
- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Evergreen 627 lower lumbar support designed by Aspen MP provides a non-invasive, non-narcotic solution for patients suffering from lower back pain. The Evergreen 627 low profile, one size adjustable design allows it to be comfortably worn under clothing and was designed to treat a variety of conditions in the lower spine. It also comfortably fits waists ranging from 28-54 inches and up to 64 inches with the extension panel.
Aspen Evergreen 627 Product Features
- Low profile design provides effective support.
- Two independent draw strings for maximizing direct lumbar compression.
- Mesh fabric design promotes air flow for comfort.
- One Size Fits All
- Fits Waist sizes form 28-64 inches (extension panel required for waist larger then 54 inches)
Aspen Evergreen 627 Back Support may be used to treat:
- Chronic or acute low back pain
- Deconditioned trunk musculature
- Multiple level disc herniations
- Degenerative changes (arthritis)
- Compression fracture
- Post operative support
- Post laminectomy syndrome
- Decompressive procedures
- Degenerative disc disease
- Bulging or herniated disc
- Fracture management
- IDET procedure
- Spinal stenosis
- Sprain / strain
- Facet syndrome
- SI dysfunction
- Severe DJD
The Evergreen 627 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 28-64 inches. Any measurement 54" and beyond requires the optional extension panels (added charge).