The LumboTrain Lady back support stabilizes the lumbar spine and is designed specifically for the female body with its slimmer waistline. The compression knit fabric comfortably wraps around the torso and helps straighten the back and improve posture. Which helps to reduce lower back pain.
The intermittent compression of the knitted fabric creates a pain relieving massage during movement. Its triangular, viscoelastic back pad further enhances the massage effect. With 26 nubs, it massages the typical pain areas in the lumbar region. This alleviates pain and relieves muscle tension. Circulation is stimulated, and the local metabolism is improved. The stabilizing trunk muscles are activated for additional harmonized muscle control.
The breathable, moisture-regulating knit of the LumboTrain Lady has particularly elastic edges to prevent the support from constricting. Its anatomical shape is designed specifically for the female form, and guarantees a secure hold and high wearing comfort. The same applies for the breathable Velcro fastening on the stomach. LumboTrain Lady is easy to put on and take off using the practical hand straps. It is almost invisible under clothing.
- Stabilizes the lumbar spine
- Alleviates lower back pain
- Relieves tension
- Activates the trunk muscles
- Fitted to the female form
- Reduced pressure at the edges – prevents constriction
- High elasticity – adapts to every movement and makes the support extremely
- Specifically designed for women
- Hand straps – make the support easy to put on
- Breathable Train active knit – gentle on the skin and extremely comfortable to wear
- Three-dimensional Train active knit relieves and – gently straightens the lumbar spine
- Viscoelastic pad with frictional nubs – supports the stabilization of the lumbar spine and reduces pain
- Low back pain (acute)
- Degeneration of the spine
- Muscular insufficiency of the spine
- Prolapse (conservative)