The LumboLoc Lower Back Support was designed by Bauerfeind to treat a variety of conditions in the lower back including lower back pain, degenerative spinal changes, minor postural disorders, and much more. The LumboLoc uses four aluminum rods in the back to align the lumbar spine in order to help the spine adopt an anatomically correct and pain-free posture. In addition the Lumboloc uses compression around the lower lumbar, and abdomen, to relieve the lumbar spine. The degree of compression can be easily adjusted using the Velcro fastening on the front of the support.
Bauerfeind LumboLoc Lower Back Support Features:
- Breathable knitted construction contours for a great fit.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing tab above for important sizing information.
- Contains four aluminum stays that can be reshaped as needed for a precise fit.
- Does not restrict normal use of the back muscles for continued activity.
- Fastens easily with velcro fastenings and hand straps for easier application.
- Easy to adjust the desired amount of compression needed for effect support.
- Lightweight discreet design can be worn underneath clothing,
- Does not retain heat.
- Measures 6 1/2 inches wide in the front and 11 inches wide in the back.
- Low back pain
- Degenerative spinal conditions
- Intervertebral disc weakness.
- Minor postural disorders
- Lumbar stains/sprains
- Low back pain
- Facet syndrome
- Degenerative lumbar spine changes
SacroLock Lower Back Support Sizing Chart
|1||27 1/2-33 1/2 inches|
|2||33 1/2-39 1/2 inches|
|3||39 1/2-45 1/2 inches|
|4||45 1/2-51 1/4inches|
|5||51 1/4-57 inches|
Measurements Around The waist