Designed for post-operative patients in need of additional motion restriction, the Vista® 637 LSO provides support to traumatized spinal structures that cause pain. Multiple back panel options and integrated anterior support provide a comfortable environment for healing. The Vista one-size adjustable 637 LSO can be stepped down to the Vista 631 LSO LoPro and the Vista 627 Lumbar and comfortably fits waist sizes ranging from 26-60 inches, and up to 70 inches with the extension panel.
Aspen Vista 637 LSO Back Brace is designed for post-operative patients in need of additional support. It provides support and relief for secondary back pain. Multiple back panel options and integrated anterior support provide a comfortable environment for healing. The Vista 637 LSO is one size adjustable, and can be stepped down to the Vista 631 LSO LoPro and the Vista 627 Lumbar.
- Provides increased lateral control for patients in need of additional support
Multiple Back Panel Options:
- Comfortably meets each patient's level of support required to meet clinical needs
- An opening at the lumbar spine provides visibility to the site of incision while applying no pressure to the wound
Sure Slot System:
- Allows one product to comfortably fit waists ranging from 26" – 60', without compromising effectiveness and without the need for tools
Easily Stepped Down:
- As the patient improves, the product is easily downgraded to the Vista 631 LSO Lo Pro and the Vista 627 Lumbar
SlickTrack Rotating Wheel Tightening System:
- Provides effective compression for superior patient outcomes, regardless of patient strength
- Instruction Manual