The Aspen Summit 456 LSO was designed to provide motion restriction, creating a dynamic environment for healing throughout the thoracic and lumbar spine. Patient compliance improves as the Summit 456 is comfortable to wear and easy to don and doff. The Summit 456 was designed specifically to target patients with indications that have historically been a challenge to treat (compression fractures, burst fractures, kyphosis, fusions).
Utilizing innovative materials and an ergonomic design, the Summit 637 contours comfortably to the vast majority of patient anatomies without compromising support. The one size adjustable fits waists ranging from 24-70 inches, reducing the need to stock multiple sizes.
Aspen Summit 456 LSO Features
- Versatile adjustable posterior support
- Thoracic to lumbar
- Comfortable easy to don and doff
- Easy, effective compression
- Independent upper and lower tightening
- Conforms to different anatomies
- One size fits waists ranging from 24-70 inches, extension panels required for waists above 50 inches
ATTENTION YOUR Back Brace MAY BE COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE:
Recent US federal government legislation helps make Back Braces and Supports more accessible to patients. Most health insurance plans cover the purchase Back Braces. Each health care insurance plan determines the specific coverage and reimbursement for Back Braces. As a licensed Durable Medical Equipment Provider, and Home Medical Equipment Provider CSA Medical is able to bill your medical insurance for Back Braces and Supports. Please call for more information to see if your Back Brace is covered.
Aspen Summit 456 TLSO may be used to treat:
- Post operative support
- Decompressive procedures – epidurals
- Fracture management
- Scoliosis with musculoskeletal discomfort
- Degenerative disc disease
- Post surgical stabilization
- Bulging or herniated disc
- Spinal stenosis
- Severe DJD
|One Size Adjustable||26-60 inches|
Measurements Around The Waist