- Drive Medical Fly Lite Ultra Lightweight Transport Wheelchair
View product questions & answers
Model # dfl19-bl
Drive Medical Fly Lite Ultra Lightweight Transport Wheelchair
Vendor: Drive Medical
- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Talk to one of our Experts!
The 19" Fly Lite Ultra Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair by Drive Medical, available in a variety of attractive colors, is an ultra light transport chair, weighing under 17 lbs without riggings. This transport chair comes with a stylish blue aluminum frame and blue plaid nylon upholstery. It is also durable and easy to clean. Comes standard with a carry pocket on the back rest to easily and securely transport personal items, seatbelt for added safety, and tool free, height adjustable swing away footrests. The deluxe back release allows the back to be folded down easily, making the chair easy to store and transport.Features and Benefits
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and strong
- Comes with carry pocket on backrest
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Attractive plaid style nylon upholstery
- Comes with handy carry pocket on back
- Tool-free, height-adjustable swing-away footrests
- 8" casters in rear; 6" casters in front
- Back folds down for storage and transport and features deluxe back release
- Comes with aluminum rear wheel locks
- Convenient cup holder can easily attach to chair (Sold separately)
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Weighs only 17 lbs without riggings
- Actual Product Weight: 23.8 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Closed Width: 9"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 15.25"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 33"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Blue Frame
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat to Floor Height: 18"
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 18.75"
- Width Between Posts: 19.5"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 18.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # dfl19-bl
Other fine products