- Cobalt Travel Power Wheelchair
- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Talk to one of our Experts!
The Cobalt Travel Power Chair by Drive Medical is perfect for users who need an easy and lightweight transportable power chair. The Cobalt easily disassembles into three parts via a quick and easy pull of a release lever. The seat swivels for convenience but also folds down to save room during transport. The seat even has four height adjustments from 20" to 23". The armrests flip-up to easily transfer the user from one place to another and they are also removable if needed. The armrests are even height and width adjustable for better positioning and user customization. The controller is adjustable in length and can also be mounted to the left or right arm rest allowing the controller to be adaptable for the user. The Cobalt also includes a footplate which can be flipped out of the user's way if needed and can be adjusted in both height and angle. The cobalt comes with a standard positioning belt and armrest-mounted reflectors for security and safety. The tires are flat-free and non-marking which offer a worry free travel and the motor assembly offers easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport. The Cobalt is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a easy to use lightweight travel power chair.Features and Benefits
- Full-size performance in a lightweight, easily transportable power wheelchair
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Height-adjustable swivel seat features fold-down backrest
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate
- Positioning belt included
- Armrest-mounted reflectors
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Anti-tip wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 121 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 21AH
- Battery Weight: 28 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Casters: 8"
- Charger: Offboard, 2A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 40A
- Drive Wheels: 9" x 3" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Heaviest Piece: 52 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 8 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 120W x 4700rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 34.25"
- Overall Product Length: 38.5"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"-23"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 29"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 93 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # cobaltbl16fs
Warranty on Frame Lifetime Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components 14 months Warranty on Batteries 6 months
Other fine products