- Shoulder Braces
- Bauerfeind OmoTrain Active Shoulder Support
- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Talk to one of our Experts!
The OmoTrain active support stabilizes and guides the movement of the shoulder joint. With the help of a special strapping system, it slightly lifts your upper arm to relieve the joint and hold it in a central position. This makes movement of your shoulder joint safer and smoother.
This greatly reduces painful shoulder rotation. The compression knit fabric massages the soft tissue surrounding your shoulder joint during movement. This reduces pain and promotes the reduction of swelling.
An additional viscoelastic pad can be fastened to the support if necessary. The pain relieving and muscle activating effects of the OmoTrain are therefore further enhanced. Frictional nubs and a joint cavity ridge on the triangular Delta pad provide targeted relief for typical pain areas. The breathable material and anatomical fit of the knitted fabric guarantees secure positioning and high wearing comfort. The strap leaves the chest area free and runs across the collarbone and stomach. OmoTrain can be worn on the right and left.
- Centers the shoulder joint
- Protects against painful movement
- Improves joint guidance
- Optional pad with frictional nubs
- High wearing comfort
- Three-dimensional Train active knit – for a perfect fit
- Viscoelastic Delta pad with frictional nubs – supports the stabilisation of the shoulder joint and accelerates the absorption of edemas and effusions
- Good elasticity – to make it easy to put on and take off the support
- Strap and Train active knit – center the glenohumeral joint
- Reduced compression at the edges – prevents constriction and feels pleasant to wear
- The special chest-free wearing system – leaves the chest area free and does not restrict breathing, ensuring excellent wearing comfort
- Irritation (post-operative)
- Irritation (post-traumatic)
- Spondylolisthesis (grade I)
Other fine products