The DDS 500 Back Brace unique and patented spinal air traction design is thin, lightweight and easy to use; it offers a high degree of mobility, alleviating and preventing back pain. It can be discreetly worn under clothing allowing you to perform daily activities such as driving, walking and standing for long periods of time, and enabling those with an active lifestyle to work, enjoy sports and other leisure activities pain-free. Disc Disease Solutions will speed up your recovery and help you enjoy the daily activities that were once too difficult.
The function of the DDS 500 is scientific, precise and very simple. Spinal traction is being created as the brace is being inflated. The vertical air cell expansion mechanism decreases the axial loading while increasing the intervertebral disc space by anchoring up underneath the rib cage pushing upwards, and down against the pelvic girdle pushing downwards. This action stretches the torso vertically, diverting the weight bearing forces away and reducing the pressure within the lumbar spine region, significantly reducing pain levels while assisting active-rehabilitation.
The DDS 500 is the perfect solution for patients who cannot tolerate the discomfort of a rigid body jacket yet require similar support. It is especially valuable for pre and post surgery, providing with equal stability as a stiff body jacket. As the patient progresses and requires less support, the detachable rigid panels can be removed to create a semi-rigid support with one or no support panels. It easily converts to a soft LSO and provides greater flexibility.
DDS 500 Back Brace Features
- Relaxes muscle spasms, muscle cramps and helps relieve strain and pain
- Decreases axial loading
- Increases disc height
- Advanced tubeless air cell design for narrow fit
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing
- Helps maintain proper posture (Improper posture places the upper body weight on the discs that causes back pain)
- Assists individuals with strenuous jobs
- Very lightweight and comfortable
- Made of 100% highly durable soft cotton lining
- Waterproof – moisture-proof resistant material for machine washing
- Simple to use
DDS 500 Spinal-Air Decompression Back Brace may be used to treat:
- Herniated / Bulging discs
- Lumbar acute / chronic sprain
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Compression fracture in the lumbar region
- Failed surgery syndrome
- Low back pain due to physical and/or physiological conditions
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting and/or
- long hours driving
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Congenital weakness in waist
Warranty Information For DDS Max Cervical Traction Collar
1 Year Limited Warranty
The DDS Max Cervical Traction Collar comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. DDS Inc will repair or replace the unit free of charge for a 1 year period from the date of purchase. The warranty is covered only if the device is defective in workmanship or materials.
DDS 500 Sizing Chart
Measurements Around The Navel