TARGETED COLD THERAPY
Soothing cold therapy reduces pain, swelling, stiffness and inflammation due to surgery, injury, post-workouts, arthritis and more
VERSATILE THERAPY PAD
Uniquely designed therapy pad contours to the body for targeted relief with three sizes of non-slip straps for optimal positioning
THREE ADJUSTABLE STRAPS
Secure the therapy pad on the shoulder, arm, back, hip, knee, calf or ankle, with one of the three adjustable straps
QUIET AND COMPACT
Exceptionally quiet, the compact cooling unit holds 6L and includes a carry handle for easy portability
INSULATED CONNECTION TUBE
Extra long 5 foot tubing is insulated to maintain the water temperature and secures to the unit with leak-proof snap clips
Easily adjust the timer settings and variable flow rates for complete customization
Is the machine noisy?
No, the unit produces minimal noise during operation, however, it does chime to alert users when the water temperature is greater than 10 degrees celsius and chimes at the end of the selected session.
Do I need separate pads for different areas of the body?
The cold therapy machine includes a unique therapy pad to conform to any area of the body including the shoulder, arm, back, hip, thigh, knee, calf and ankle.
Can I control the flow rate?
Yes! At the start of each session, use the up and down arrows to select one of five rates of flow for a personalized treatment session.
Can I use this on my shoulder?
Yes! The cold therapy pad is uniquely designed to contour to the body, secured with the included straps for targeted relief.
Do I need to use ice?
Yes, filling the unit with ice to the designated fill line ensures the water is cooled for effective therapy.
How much ice do I need to put in the bucket?
The cold therapy base has a designated fill line for both ice and water. The base holds a total of six liters. If your device begins beeping, your water is too warm and you should add ice to the tank.
What is the temperature of the water in the pad?
The exact temperature of the water as it flows through the therapy pad will depend on the amount of ice in the unit.
How long is each cycle?
Each treatment session can be set in five-minute increments up to 30 minutes.
Will this help after a knee replacement?
Yes, the cold therapy pad easily contours to the knee for targeted relief of swelling, inflammation and pain following surgery.
Is this portable?
Yes, the unit can be used in various locations, however, the unit must be connected to an outlet and rest on a flat surface.
- Relieves post-surgery swelling and inflammation
- Reduces post-workout stiffness and pain
- Unit Base: 10” x 10” x 10”
- Universal therapy pad: at widest point 12”; at longest point 11”
- Connector hose: 5’
- Small band: 4.5” x 15”
- Medium band: 4.5” x 27.5”
- Large band: 4.5” x 45”
- Power cord: 5.8’
- Durable composite
- Insulated foam tubing
- Input: 110-240V AC
- Output:12.0V-1.0A (1000mA)
- 50/60 Hz
How to Use:
- Add ice to the designated ice fill line on the base, then add cold water to the designated water fill line
- Secure the therapy machine lid on the base
- Insert the insulated hose connection in the unit until there is an audible click, then attach the therapy pad to the insulated hose, ensuring there is an audible click
- Connect the power cord to the unit and to a grounded outlet
- Press the power switch located on the back of the unit lid
- Press and hold the ‘M’ button, then use the up and down arrows to select the rate of flow and duration of treatment session. Press ‘M’ to confirm the selection
- Secure the universal therapy pad with the adjustable bands
- Press the start button
- Drain completely following use
- Keep hoses and connectors free of dust and other contaminants
- Cold therapy unit
- Universal therapy pad
- Insulated connector hose
- Power cord
- Adjustable strap- small
- Adjustable strap- medium
- Adjustable strap- large
- One year guarantee