Medquip combines true portability with professional quality in the Vital Signs Monitor. Designed for use within institutional or home settings, the monitor combines optimal clinical performance and usability in a tabletop oximeter. This durable, lightweight unit includes all the essential features needed for patient monitoring. The Standard unit includes Blood Pressure Monitoring and optional Ear Thermometer and Thermal Printer are available. At only 5.5 lbs., the Vital Sign Monitor is perfect for routine use with all patients and it's 7" anti-glare screen is highly visible.Features and Benefits
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Easy Operation with low maintenance
- SpO2 Measurement with Memory
- Pulse Rate Measurements
- Automated Monitoring of Noninvasive Blood Pressure (NIBP)
- Data Storage and Adjustable Alarm Settings
- One Year Warranty
- Actual Product Weight: 5.51 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 11.1V 4AH
- Battery Duration: 8 hours
- Overall Product Height: 13"
- Overall Product Length: 11.25"
- Overall Product Width: 9.9"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # mq3600