The US Pro 2000 2nd Edition Portable Ultrasound Device by Roscoe Medical is a clinical grade therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. Equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort.
The US Pro 2000 features three output intensities and three treatment time selections, which provide a wide range of therapy treatments. The Pro 2000 can also be used for underwater treatments, thanks to its watertight sound head it can be applied for 30 minutes at a maximum depth of 1 meter. Comes complete with hard carrying case, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor, instruction manual and a quick start guide.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle).
- Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95 ° F the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort.
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only - IPX7).
- Three output intensities selections.
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min).
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable.
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor, hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
- May be covered by your insurance
- Prescription required
- Acoustic Frequency: 1 MHz ± 10%
- Temporal Maximum Output: 6.4 W ± 20% (duty factor 100%)
- Head Warming Preheat Time: 3 minutes max
- Pulse Repetition Rate: 100 Hz ± 10%
- Duty Factor (L, M, H): 5%, 50%, 100% Treatment Time: 5, 10, 15 minutes
- Effective Radiating Area (ERA): 4.0 cm 2 ± 20%
- Beam Nonuniformity Ratio (BNR): 5.0 max
- Wave Form: Pulsed, Continuous
One year warranty