The Uplift Premium Seat Assist is a non-electric, self-powered lifting seat that assists those living with arthritis and other joint ailments to lower and raise themselves from a seated position with greater ease. It provides up to 70% lifting assistance for those weighing up to 350 lbs. This enables the user to maintain upper body strength. The patented LeveLift Technology allows the flexible seat to curve to a flat surface that lifts the patient up on a level plane, without dumping them forward. It also eases the patient slowly and gently into the chair. The comfortable memory foam cushion help protect against pressure sores and conforms to the shape of the body. Lightweight with a built-in handle allows for the Uplift Seat Assist to be used in or outside the home and on most armchairs or sofas.
Uplift Premium Seat Assist Features:
- Patented LeveLift Technology with hydro- pneumatic lift actuator lifts up to 70% of body weight 10" high.
- It provides safe, controlled support to assist in standing and sitting.
- Self-powered; uses no electricity or batteries
- Five different calibrated weight settings to suit to individual needs.
- Non-skid bottom helps prevent sliding on furniture
- Portable - use in or outside the home on most armchairs or sofas.
- Equipped with an ergonomic carry handle and folds flat for easy transport.
- Memory foam cushion helps prevent pressure sores.
- Black waterproof 100% polyester slip-on cover (machine washable in cold water).
1 Year Limited Warranty