- Drive Medical
- Trekker Pediatric Tyke Gait Trainer
View product questions & answers
Model # tk 1000
Trekker Pediatric Tyke Gait Trainer
Vendor: Drive Medical
Type: Gait Trainer
- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Talk to one of our Experts!
The Drive Medical Trekker Tyke Gait Trainer can be used in the anterior and posterior position. The directional lever allows either forward and reserve mobility or only forward mobility, depending on the needs of the user. The variable resistance controls the speed of the rotation of the wheel, swivel casters can be locked to non-swivel, and the brakes lock as well to prevent the unit from moving. The height can be adjusted in 1" increments and accessories can be mounted, tool-free, onto the frame and can be removed or added according to the individual user's needs and abilities.Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Can be used in the anterior and posterior position
- Swivel casters can be locked to non-swivel
- Variable resistance to control the speed of the wheel's rotation
- Brakes lock the wheels to prevent the unit from moving
- Directional lever allows both forward and reverse mobility or only forward mobility
- Accessories mount tool-free onto the frame and can be removed or added according to the individual user's needs and abilities
- Covered by Insurance HCPCS Code E8000
- Actual Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Base Depth: 34"
- Base Width: 23"
- Handle Height (Max): 18.5"
- Handle Height (Min): 15.5"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 12.5"
- Overall Product Height: 15"
- Overall Product Length: 34"
- Overall Product Width: 23"
- Primary Product Color: Orange
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Size: Tyke
- Product Weight Capacity: 75 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # tk 1000
Other fine products