- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Improve the quality of your sleep with the cervical pillow by Vive. Supporting the head and neck, the ergonomically designed pillow promotes proper spinal alignment for back and side sleepers to reduce headaches, neck pain, arthritis and muscle spasms.
- Comfortable Support While You Sleep
Filled with a high resilient crushed foam, the cervical pillow is contoured to support both back and side sleepers. Designed to aid in the relief of tension headaches, neck spasms, arthritis, whiplash injuries, stiff neck, and snoring.
- Relieves Pressure For Back And Side Sleepers
Supporting the head and neck, the contoured cervical pillow has a recessed oval core for back sleepers with elevated edges for side sleepers. Seamlessly switch between side and back sleeping without tossing and turning to find the perfect spot.
- Contoured Design For Proper Spinal Alignment
Ergonomically contoured cervical pillow promotes proper spinal alignment, supporting the cervical curve in a neutral position to relieve pressure on the spine.
- Resilient Filling With Memory Foam Layer
Fitting in a standard size pillowcase, the crushed memory foam springs back when compressed by the weight of the head and neck for optimal support and durability. The soft microfiber cover includes a layer of high-density memory foam for additional comfort and support.
- Vive Guarantee
60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- What’s Included:
- Cervical pillow
- 60 day guarantee
- Promotes proper spinal alignment for back and side sleepers to reduce headaches, neck pain, arthritis and muscle spasms
- Length: 23"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 5"
- Pillow: Memory foam
- Cover: Polyester microfiber and high density memory foam
- Remove pillow from packaging and air out in a well-ventilated room for 3 to 4 hours before use
- Cleaning Instructions:
- Wipe down with damp cloth
- Air dry
- Recommended to always use a pillow cover
- What is the cervical pillow made of?
The cervical pillow is fabricated from crushed memory foam.
- What is the cover made of?
The cover is constructed from microfiber material and high density memory foam.
- What are the dimensions of the cervical pillow?
The cervical pillow is 23” long, 15” wide and 5” deep.
- Can I use the cervical pillow to sleep on my side?
Yes, the pillow is best used for sleeping on your side or back.
- Can I use the cervical pillow if I wear a CPAP?
Yes, the pillow will help support your head and neck even while wearing a CPAP.
- Is the cervical pillow firm?
Yes, the memory foam is very firm and supportive while the microfiber cover is soft.
- Will the cervical pillow help my snoring?
Yes, the contoured pillow is designed to relieve tension headaches, neck spasms, arthritis, whiplash injuries, stiff neck, and snoring.
- Can I put a pillowcase on the cervical pillow?
Yes, a standard pillowcase will fit on the pillow.
- Does the cervical pillow have an odor?
When you first unbox the pillow, there may be a slight factory odor. It is important to let the it air out for 3 to 4 hours before using.
- Does the cervical pillow come in its full size?
When you first unbox the pillow, it may be slightly compacted. It is important to let it air out and expand to its full size for 3 to 4 hours before using.
- Will the cervical pillow flatten over time?
No, the memory foam is very resilient and will not flatten even after extended use.
- Will the cervical pillow keep my neck in a neutral position?
Yes, the pillow is designed to promote proper neck and spine alignment.
Product Number: CSH 1017
Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds