- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Talk to one of our Experts!
KNEEPRODUCT DESCRIPTIONAbout the product
- The KneeRover QUAD is the Next Generation knee walker, providing the ultimate in comfort, stability and all terrain freedom. Equipped with an industry first - FOUR 12" air filled tires, the KneeRover QUAD is perfect for navigating any terrain with ease.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The KneeRover QUAD is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and a proven drum braking system.
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with premium easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage of rolling knee walker.
- Lightweight yet heavy duty frame offers unprecedented strength and stability for a knee scooter. All Terrain KneeRover knee walker offers a 350 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5' - 6'4".
ALL NEW KNEEROVER QUAD - ALL TERRAIN KNEE WALKER
The ULTIMATE All Terrain Knee Walker from the # 1 Knee Walker Brand Experience the ultimate freedom and performance with the NEW KneeRover QUAD knee scooter - the first All Terrain knee walker with four 12 inch Pneumatic Wheels for maximum comfort and stability. The revolutionary Knee Rover QUAD Knee Walker is the most versatile and advanced knee walker in the industry - establishing a new level of durability and freedom of mobility for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery or other lower leg injuries or medical conditions like ulcers. These indoor - outdoor All Terrain kneeling walkers are an excellent crutch alternative and feature 12" diameter off-road pneumatic tires designed to easily traverse grass, sidewalks, gravel and dirt with incredible ease and agility. These steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and a proven rear drum brake for superior stability and control. Whether you are at home, at work, on the trail, or on the town, the KneeRover QUAD scooter will keep you on the move, safely navigating everyday life with ease and adding a little fun along the way.
SPECIFICATIONS: Color: Metallic Blue
Product Weight: 26 lbs
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Recommended Patient Height Range: 5' to 6'4"
Overall Length: 34"
Handlebar Height Range: 29" to 38"
Overall Height with handlebar folded and seat removed: 16"
Knee Support Height Range: 16" - 22"
Knee pad: 7" wide x 12.5" length
Front Axle Width: 21"
Rear Drum Brake
Other fine products