When you purchase an MK battery for your power wheelchair or scooter you can rest easy knowing you have the most reliable battery in the business. The M22NF battery is no different. Designed with MK premium gel there's a reason leading wheelchair and scooter manufactures choose it over lower quality batteries. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
Why Get the MK M22NF
- Deep Cycle : Premium sealed batteries capable of up to 1000 cycles (50% DOD) as fully tested by independent laboratories.
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte : No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position (except upside down).
- Maintenance Free: Water is never added; low liability
- Travel & Ship Easily : MK batteries are F.A.A, IATA, and UPS approved. Others may not be.
- Safety: Sealed batteries have a special re-sealing vent system that prevents excessive internal pressure; thus they cannot explode under normal conditions.
- 12 volts and 50 AMP hours
- Sold in Pairs
- Total weight 74 lbs.
- Measures 5.47"W x 8.99"L x 9.24"H each
- Safe for travel on planes
- HCPCS Code K0082, E2360
M22NF Sealed Gel Battery is compatible with the following Wheelchairs/Scooters:
- Active Care Medical: Prowler
- Alante: 202
- Catalina: Mid wheel drive power chair
- Chauffer Mobility: Viva Power 645
- Drive Medical: Sunfire Gladiator, Denali
- Electric Mobility: Candy Apple
- Everest & Jennings: Sabre LTD, Marathon, Marathon LE, 3P, 3W, 3H, 3V, Magnum, Xcaliber, Sprint, Sprint Plus, MX, Sabre (ES, ES-GT), Xcaliber Power Recliner, MX Power Recliner,Magnum Power Recliner
- 1-800-Wheelchair:Tracer Mobility Scooter
- CTM: Trecker HS-890, Compact mid wheel drive power chair , HS-125 (2), HS-290
- Golden Technologies: Avenger Scooter, Alante 202 and Compass Power Chair
- Hoverround: Teknique RWD, FWD, GT
- Invacare: Pronto M94, Pronto M91, Heavy Duty Powerchair, At'm Motorized Take Along Wheelchair, Nutron R32, R32LX, R51, R51LX, R51LXP Motorized Wheelchair
- Pride Mobility: Maxima, Jazzy series, Jet 2, Jet 2HD, Jet 12, PHC 5, Jet 1 w/out Active Trac, Legend XL, Select 14, Select 14XL, Quantum 600, 6000Z (Group 3), Hurricane (2005 - Present), Victory XL, Boxter
- Merits Health: MP1IX, MP1IU, MP3R (Gemini), MP3W, Travel-Ease Commuter (P181, P182, P183, 184), Travel-Ease Regal P301, P301, P313, P314, P31312, P31461, P31411, P31362
- Redman Wheelchairs: 107SRX, 107SR
- Shoprider Mobility: Streamer 888WS, Sprinter 889-3 XL, TE889DX2-4, 889DX4-4, Sprinter Deluxe, Flagship, Sprinter Jumbo XL, Sprinter XL3 & XL4
- Sunrise Quickie: S626, G424, Aspire F10/F11, Freestyle F11, Rhythm, Groove, P220, S646, S646SE, P222SE, S525, V100, P110, P190, Z500, V121, S525, V521
- Suntech: Sterling, Scoota, Regent 3 & 4 (new series)
- Wheelchairs of Kansas: BCWPRAD-Power Advantage
A battery will be replaced with a free equivalent if it fails due to defects in materials or workmanship within thirteen (13) months from date of installation. Proof of date of purchase/installation required for all claims. This warranty does not cover failures in service due to the following conditions: 1. Unauthorized modifications or alternations to the products including the addition of any substance other than water to wet batteries or electrolyte (1.260 specific gravity) to dry batteries. 2. Negligence, accident, abuse, misuses including improper jump starting, or improper, unsuitable or abnormal storage of the products. 3. Improperly installed or applied batteries. Improperly charged (either under or over) batteries. Opening of batteries that are designed and intended in use as sealed products. 4. Physical damage due to acts of nature or man which stress products beyond design limits or other undesirable influences. 5. Normal “wear and tear”. MK Battery shall not be liable to purchaser/distributor, or to any other person, either directly or by way of indemnification, for consequential, incidental, special or direct damages, whether the claim for any such damages is based on warranty, tort, contract, or otherwise.