View product questions & answers
Med-Aire Edge Alternating Pressure & Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System
Vendor: Drive Medical
- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
- Active mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and micro-climate control
- Designed to help prevent, treat and heal pressure injuries in the home or long term care setting
- Control unit offers 10 minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode
- Control dial to optimize patient comfort levels by weight
- Audio and Visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment and redistribute pressure with pillow feature for head stability and comfort.
- 8" firm foam perimeter for safe ingress and egress (getting into and out of the bed), patient transfers and power outage protection.
- 3" foam base for power outage protection
- 5" deep air cells are easily removed with quick disconnects for convenient servicing
- Removable and machine washable quilted 4-way stretch cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Cover is treated with an antimicrobial to guard against degradation from microorganisms on the cover. The durable cover also tolerates cleaning with disinfectants, refer to user manual for suggested disinfectants.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
|Height||8" (mattress only 5" air cells on top of 3" foam base)|
|Weight||35 lbs (mattress only)|
|Weight Capacity||450 Lbs.|