- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Are you looking for gloves that offer reliable protection against harsh chemicals and medications? Look no further than McKesson Nitrile Exam gloves! These gloves are perfect for protecting your hands from chemotherapy and other medications, as well as harsh disinfectants and household chemicals.
The beaded cuff design ensures that your entire wrist is covered, so you can even soak your hands in soapy water without worrying about dryness and irritation. The textured fingertips provide a secure grip, making it easier to grasp objects. Plus, these gloves are ambidextrous, so you can use them on either hand.
But what really sets these gloves apart is their strong nylon material. They resist puncturing and tearing, so you can trust them to provide reliable protection. And with no powder and no natural rubber latex, you don't have to worry about skin irritation or allergic reactions.
So if you want a pair of gloves that will keep your hands safe and comfortable, choose McKesson Nitrile Exam gloves. They're the perfect choice for anyone who needs reliable protection!
Product Spec Sheet
- McKesson Confiderm® 3.5C Nitrile Exam Gloves
- Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs using ASTM D6978-05. Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drug exposure must be selected specifically for the type of glove being used.
- Textured fingertips provide excellent tactile sensitivity and dexterity.
- Improved conformability provides superior fit and extended wear comfort.
- Reduces hand fatigue.
- Beaded Cuff
- Single use only
- Meets ASTM requirements for testing parameters for specific hazardous drugs-http://www.usp.org/compounding/general-chapter-hazardous-drugs-handling-healthcare
- Not made with natural rubber latex.