- Drive Medical
- Drive Medical Economy Dual Channel TENS
- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Talk to one of our Experts!
Packed with features the Dual Channel TENS Unit with electrodes by Drive Medical provides maximum electro-therapy making it the ultimate device in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high quality signals through the electrodes. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor. The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached by a clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.Features and Benefits
- Designed for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Dual isolated channels
- Intensity control is adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 load
- For chronic, acute and postoperative pain
- Mode selector: Constant
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 40-250 micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Metal belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Actual Product Weight: 0.99 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 10.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 40-250 uS
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Warranty3 Year Limited
Other fine products