- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
DDS MAX Cervical Traction Collar is the superior approach for treating neck pain.The ambulatory traction collar is soft, comfortable, lightweight and easy-to-use. When inflated, the advance longitudinal expansion system of our air bladder offers amazing cranial lift, elongating and unloading the cervical spine significantly reducing disc pressure.
The process is simple: by increasing the intervertebral space,
pressure applied on the nerve root is relieved, thereby, eliminating
pain while assisting active-rehabilitation.
DDS MAX Features
- Traction Collar: The unique and patented expansion belt design provides traction effect.
- Chin Collar: The contoured frontal collar is soft and ergonomically designed to provide comfort, support and stability.
- One-touch velcro type connectors: Provides simple, easy-to-use fixed-points for traction effect. Stabilizes pressure on the collar bone and chest area.
- Support frame: Provides a straightforward fixed-point design for traction effect.
- Air injection nozzle: A simple connection system to the Hand Air Pump allows for very easy pressure adjustments and deflation
DDS Max Cervical Traction Collar may be used to treat:
- Herniated / Bulging discs
- Whiplash injuries
- Degenerative changes (arthritis)
- Compression fracture
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Spinal stenosis
Warranty Information For DDS Max Cervical Traction Collar
1 Year Limited Warranty
The DDS Max Cervical Traction Collar comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. DDS Inc will repair or replace the unit free of charge for a 1 year period from the date of purchase. The warranty is covered only if the device is defective in workmanship or materials.
Universal Size One Size Fits All