The Comfy Ambulating Boot is for the patient who requires positioning but can also transfer and ambulate. It has a rubber sole with non-slip surface that provides a walking base so patients can walk comfortably. The Comfy Ambulating Boot comes with a washable cover and an anti-rotational bar.
- Heel is elevated by the contours of the boot and it is protected and cushioned by the fleece lined or headliner only cover to prevent any pressure on the heel.
- Anti-rotation bar hidden under the cover can be used to control hip and leg rotation
- Treated with Antimicrobial surface protector to shield against mold and mildew, stains, bacteria fungus and algae
- Super Soft fleece lined Headliner or Headliner only (non-fleece) cover is removable and machine washable (laundering bag included)
- Comes with extender kit to accommodate for wider or edematous feet
- Extend toe post to accommodate all foot sizes
- Covered by Insurance HCPC Code L4396
- Available in Adult, and Pediatric sizes