- Home Unknown Type
- Bed Wedge By Vive Health
- Free Shipping
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
- SIT UP IN BED
- USE TO ELEVATE LEGS
- PROVIDES ADDITIONAL SUPPORT
- MULTIPLE LEVELS OF INCLINE
- CONTOURS TO YOUR BODY
- REMOVABLE POLYESTER COVER
- What is the bed wedge made of?
The bed wedge is constructed from a high density memory foam.
- What is the cover on the bed wedge made of?
The cover is constructed from a soft polyester material.
- Can I wash the bed wedge?
Yes, you may remove the cover and spot clean the bed wedge with a mild detergent and air dry. You may machine wash the cover in warm water and tumble dry on low. Do not bleach.
- What are the dimensions of the bed wedge?
The wedge is 22” wide, 22” long and 12” deep.
- How heavy is the bed wedge?
The wedge weighs about 5 pounds.
- Will the bed wedge flatten over time?
No, the memory foam is very durable and will not flatten even with extended use.
- Is the memory foam firm?
Yes, the memory foam is very supportive and will hold its shape while still comfortably soft on the surface.
- Can I use the bed wedge to elevate my legs?
Yes, the wedge is versatile enough to use in a variety of positions including elevating your feet or legs.
- Can I use the bed wedge to read in bed?
Yes, the wedge is very handy to elevate your head and shoulders to easily read in bed. When ready to sleep, just a quick adjustment lowers your body to a more reclined position.
- Can I use the bed wedge in a crib?
The bed wedge is not recommended to be used in a crib.
- Does the bed wedge have an odor?
When you first unbox the bed wedge, there may be a slight factory odor. It is important to let the bed wedge air out for 3 to 4 hours before using.
- Does the bed wedge come in its full size?
When you first unbox the bed wedge, it may be slightly compacted. It is important to let the bed wedge air out and expand to its full size for 3 to 4 hours before using.
- Can I take the bed wedge on vacation?
Yes, the bed wedge folds to a compact size and the convenient travel handle makes it very easy to take with you when you travel.
- Can I use the bed wedge with a pillow?
Yes the bed wedge is versatile enough to use with other pillows and supports.
- Bed Wedge
- Zippered Cover
- 60 Day Guarantee
Uses: Use in bed under the head, back or legs to provide additional elevation or support, relieving pain and pressure
Materials: Wedge: High density memory foam. Cover: 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: Remove pillow from packaging and air out in a well-ventilated room for 3 to 4 hours before use
Cleaning Instructions: Wedge: Spot clean with mild soap and cold water. Air dry. Cover: Machine wash in warm water and tumble dry low. Do not bleach
UPC: 818323022209 (Brown); 810041982230 (White)
Product Number: CSH1004 (Brown); CSH1004WHT (White)
Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds