The Advocate Redi-Code Plus Non-Speaking Blood Glucose Meter is used to quantitatively measure individual glucose levels from fresh capillary whole blood samples to help manage one's diabetes. The Advocate Redi-Code quickly displays test results in under 5 seconds, on its large digital screen.
- No Coding
- Big Screen Display
- Results in 5 Seconds, Small Sample Size,
- Alternate Site Testing Approved (palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh or calf)
- Pre-meal / Post-Meal / General Testing Results Markers, 7, 14, 28 and 60 Day Result Averages,
- 400 Test Memory,
- 6 Daily Alarms, and PC Downloadable Results
- Contains Meter, carry case, user's manual, quick reference guide, daily log diary and 2 AAA batteries.
- 1 Year Warranty