The Aspen Horizon 627 Lumbar Support has the lowest profile design of all Horizon coded products, the Horizon 627 Lumbar provides excellent support and pain relief. Utilizing the widely praised SlickTrack tightening system, the Horizon 627 creates the needed circumferential compression proven to increase trunk stability and relieve targeted pain for patients recovering from surgery or injury. One size adjustable, Horizon braces comfortably fit waists ranging from 24-70 inches. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon 627 Lumbar can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for treatment of recurring back pain.
Aspen Horizon 627 Lumbar Support Features
- Breathable mesh spacer fabric for increased comfort.
- Easy to fit adjustable and adjust sizes. Use indicator references to quickly match up to waist measurements to pant sizes.
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibility.
- One size adjustable braces fits waists ranging from 24-70 inches.
Aspen Horizon 637 Back Support may be used to treat:
- Chronic or acute low back pain
- Deconditioned trunk musculature
- Multiple level disc herniations
- Degenerative changes (arthritis)
- Compression fracture
- Post operative support
- Post laminectomy syndrome
- Decompressive procedures
- Degenerative disc disease
- Bulging or herniated disc
- Fracture management
- IDET procedure
- Spinal stenosis
- Sprain / strain
- Facet syndrome
- SI dysfunction
- Severe DJD
The Horizon 627 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches. Any measurement 50" and beyond requires the optional extension panels (added charge).