The McKesson TRUE METRIX PRO Professional Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended to be used for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip or forearm and venous whole blood. It is intended and approved for multiple-patient use in professional healthcare settings such as long term care facilities and physician offices. The meter features Triple Sense Technology and offers enhanced lifestyle management features, such as event tags and testing reminders.
- No coding required • Results as fast as 4 seconds
- Tiny 0.5 microliter sample size
- Alternate site testing (fingertip or forearm)
- Stores up to 500 results with time/date
- Event tagging; analyzes environmental and physiological factors to better interpret tests
- 4 testing reminder alarms
- Audible fill detection for blood or control sample
- Ketone test reminder
- Easy-to-use "hands free" strip release button
- For use with #06-R3051P-01 and #06-R3051P-05 McKesson TRUE METRIX® PRO Strips, and #06-R5051-1, #06-R5051-2 and #06-R5051-3 McKesson TRUE METRIX® Controls.
- Available with 50, 100, and 1200 test strips
How To Use