The SLEEQ AP is an enhanced profile LSO that provides compression and support for low back conditions ranging from pain relief to stabilization for operative treatment.The SLEEQ AP state of the art tightening system makes it easy to achieve optimal compression for the most effective pain relief.
Advanced eco-friendly materials promote air flow and breathability keeping you cool and dry. The low-profile support system automatically conforms (cold molds) to an individuals anatomy for a custom fit, providing and optimum level of comfort and support.
- Ideal for a smaller framed patient and low lumbar issues
- Built with semi-rigid panels that function to splint the anatomy adding mechanical stabilization as well as providing an important kinesthetic reminder for a patient to limit potentially injurious gross motion.
- Covers L1-L5 of the spine (Lumbar Vertebrae)
- Sizes up to 26” - 54” (SLEEQ ® EXT extension panel lengthens brace to accommodate a waist circumference range of 54” - 62”)
- Made in the USA
- May be covered by your insurane
Aspen Horizon 637 Back Support may be used to treat:
- Chronic or acute low back pain
- Deconditioned trunk musculature
- Multiple level disc herniations
- Degenerative changes (arthritis)
- Compression fracture
- Post operative support
- Post laminectomy syndrome
- Decompressive procedures
- Degenerative disc disease
- Bulging or herniated disc
- Fracture management
- IDET procedure
- Spinal stenosis
- Sprain / strain
- Facet syndrome
- SI dysfunction
- Severe DJD
SLEEQ AP Universal Fit Back Support is one size adjustable fit. Fits waist 26"-62" extension panel required for waist larger then 52"