Shoebaum is the world's first patented Air CAM Walker with a loaded spring shock absorber sole that reduces the impact on the injured foot with the ground as the patient walks and steps on the injury. The Shoebaum is also the first Air CAM Walker that also acts as a cast replacement. By using the shoebaum patients can improve recovery time, and comfort compared to traditional walking boots.
- Patented Air CAM Walker with loaded spring shock absorbers that reduce the impact of the injured leg with the ground as the patient walks and steps on the injury
- Replaces the conventional, smelly cast, and the patient does not require a "regular" cast anymore!
- Sock inside the Walker Boot is disposable and another cool feature about it is that it inflates completely all around the foot, applying pressure, if inflated by the user.
- Shoebaum comes equipped with an embedded air pressure pump with a release valve to inflate complete areas of the sock that in turn provide better distributed support and comfort. It is also equipped with Convenient Velcro® Straps for fast and easy adjustment, Easy front access to supervise wounds without removing immobilization, Adjustable "Toe-Bumper System" that protects the injured toe from impact. Another feature is its EVA Anti Vibration Sole.
- Available in two sizes M and XL
- Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and Private insurance L4360
- Product Manual
How Does Shoebaum Work?
Each of the three shock absorbers acts independently of each other to absorb all impact with the ground!
- Grade 2 or 3 ankle sprains.
- Stable foot and ankle fractures.
- Foot trauma.
- Post-Op and rehab for foot/ankle injuries.
Shoebaum Sizing Chart