On the outside, elastic straps attach with hook to the neoprene at any point, in any direction, and with any amount of force you choose. You can functionally stabilize, assist or restrict movement according to the specific needs of each athlete.
On the inside, the perforated, breathable, rubber-like neoprene grips the skin so the support moves with the athlete. It's as if the stabilization straps are attached directly to the body.
The Sully comes complete with a highly adaptable, bifurcated neoprene strap, and two additional 4" neoprene straps. Worn by professional and amateur athletes in all sports! Measure biceps in a non-flexed position.
- Traditional Shoulder Braces have forced you to sacrifice either stability or function. Now you can have both!
- Comes complete with a highly adaptable, bifurcated neoprene strap, and two additional 4" neoprene straps
- Multiple Applications: Posterior Instabilities, Muscle Strains (pectorial etc.), Rotator Cuff Deceleration, Anterior Instabilities, Inferior Instabilities and Multi-Directional Instabilities
Designed To Treat
- Anterior, Multi-Directional, Inferior and Posterior Instabilities
- Rotator Cuff Deceleration
- Shoulder AC Separations
- Muscle Strains
|Size||Chest Measurement||Bicep Circumference|
Measure bicep in non-flex position
*Measure chest circumference under arms and across nipples