Crutches are now a thing of the past with the all new iWalk 2.0. No longer will your hands, wrists, and armpits have to suffer from discomfort. Save your upper body from suffering by investing in a product that will allow you to walk normally without being forced to use upper body strength.
What Makes iWalk 2.0 Different
The iWalk 2.0 is a stable and comfortable hands free crutch that tightly secures to your thigh. It allows your lower leg injury to heal by supporting your leg up behind you with the weight of your body resting on your shin and knee instead of your armpits. The iWalk 2.0 is similar in principal to a peg leg but much more advanced and comfortable to wear. The iWalk allows you to go about your daily routine without interference all while your lower leg injury continues to heel.
Why We Like It
Slipping into the crutch alternative is a breeze with the thick, padded straps and buckles. Regain your mobility within moments instead of hobbling over to your old crutches and risking further injury to your already stiff and throbbing body. No longer will you have to stretch for your crutches only to touch it with your fingertips and watch the second crutch go falling to the floor. The iWalk can be conveniently placed anywhere you'd like and it won't topple over on you. Strap it on when you need it and take if off easily when you don't need it.
iWalk2.0 Is Not Suited For You If
The iWalk 2.0 was designed to fit a broad range of patients ranging from 4' 10" to 6' 5" in height, the iWalk 2.0 was also specifically designed to treat patients with lower leg injuries unfortunately the iWalk 2.0 is not for everyone if you or your loved fall into any of these categories below the iWalk 2.0 is not for you.
- Injuries of the knee or above
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- People with injuries or limitations in both legs
- Those over 275 lbs
- Thigh circumference greater than 28"
- Inability to bend knee 90 degrees
The iWalk 2.0 Features:
- Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Regain your independence
- Tool free, intuitive adjustments
- One size fits from 4'10" to 6'6"
- Take on or off in seconds
- Converts for Left or Right leg use in seconds
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
What People Are Saying After Using The iWalk 2.0