Ergobaum Junior Crutches are innovative forearm crutches that offers the user exceptional stability thanks to its new no-slip shoe design. Unmatched manageability through its two shock absorber technology and adjustable armband. Superb ergonomics achieved through its easily adjustable, non-slip, rubber grip. Remarkable comfort thanks to its built-in, retractable knee rest.
What Makes The Ergobaum Junior Crutches Different?
The Erobaum Junior combines comfort with unique safety features such as reflective bands, LED lamps to keep the user safe while walking outside. The built in safety lamp offers increased night vision. In addition the Ergobaum Junior features a built in knee platform that allows the user to comfortably rest their knee whiling standing up. Built-In Knee Platform: Allows user to comfortably rest the knee on the platform while standing.
Why We Like It?
The Erobaum junior features an adjustable cushion grip with built in shock absorbers. This helps to avoid strain on the users hands and wrists, as well as avoid carpel tunnel syndrome and wrist tendon subluxation.
- Forearm Crutches with Double Shock Absorbing Systems (Grip & Tip)
- Safety light reflectors
- Retractable leg-rest platforms
- LED lights for enhanced night vision
- Panic buttons ("Horn Button")
- Fully Adjustable Grip positioning & height levels.
- Anatomic Ergonomic Grip Handle
- 250lb maximum weight capacity
- Designed for children that are 3' 9" to 5'
- Eligible for reimburse through Medicaid and Private Insurance HCPCS Code E0111