The Donjoy Reaction Knee Brace provides the latest in pain relief for a variety of patients suffering from anterior knee pain. The brace features a unique webbed design on the front made from a flexible elastomeric rubber material that contours to the shape of your knee to absorb and redistribute stress away from the front of your knee. Shock is transferred outward along the elastomeric web interface to reduce pain. Dual axis hinges on the sides are designed to move naturally with your knee while enhancing medial and lateral support. The flexible hinge bar design fits better compared to traditional hinges made with metal while still providing ample support and knee protection with walking or running activities. The Reaction knee brace breaths with its rear mesh backing material and open framework design. It's well suited for treating patello-femoral knee pain, tendonitis, mild cases of Osgood Schlater's disease, patella tendonitis, and more.
Donjoy Reaction Knee Brace Features:
- Elastomeric web framework redirects shock away from the knee to reduce pain.
- Flexible, dual-axis hinges are designed to naturally move with your knee joint to improve brace suspension.
- Hinge bars contour to the shape of your thigh and lower leg for a better fit.
- Hinge bars attach to the rubberized web network to provide enhanced support with walking and running.
- Mesh backing in the rear, along with the open framework design, breath well in hot environments.
- Straps above and below for a customizing the fit.
- Used for a variety of conditions resulting in anterior knee pain (see indications)
- Reaction knee brace fits right and left sides.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Brace can be worn with or without undersleeve that comes standard with the brace.